"Jesus Loves Me - Hillsong"

 VERSE 1

It was just three words

But it changed my life

Just a childlike truth

That consumed my mind


From my life’s first breath

Till the day I rise

All I need to know

Is this age old line


CHORUS

Jesus loves me

This I know

Jesus loves me

This I know

I won’t forget

The Bible says

That He loves me so


VERSE 2

It was just three nails

That held Him on that cross

But God was not restrained

For He was there by choice


As He gave His life

For a world He loved

So the earth replied

In this age old song


BRIDGE

Yes Jesus loves me

And His love won’t forsake me I know

Oh Yes Jesus loves me

Oh He loves me so


VERSE 3

It was just three days

But it changed our world

For when there seemed no way

From the grave He rose


TAG

How I love You Lord

Komentar